Today, we'll be releasing a new patch for Atom Universe Early Access across Steam and PlayStation 4. This will bring each platform to the same version, allowing cross play between Steam and PlayStation 4 players.
Additional Steam Information
Steam Players, you'll be able to access the latest version on our main branch. If you've been testing on our King Pin branch you will need to default back to the main branch. You'll be able to achieve this by doing the following:
- Open your Steam Client
- Right Click on Atom Universe
- Go to Properties
- Head over the 'BETAS' Tab
- Click on the drop-down menu
- Select 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs'
Afterwards, the new update should download for you (depending on how you've got your Steam Client set-up). If not, you can always 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' from the 'LOCAL FILES' tab within the properties menu (this will force Steam to download the latest version).
- Added inspect player in the social menu
- Added player menu icon call out
- Fixed the offline time for recent players
- Fixed a bug of blocked players are not visible when they are offline
- Cross play for PS4 and Steam users
- Edit Text controls in chat allow copying/pasting with keyboard keys
- PS4: Scrolling chat messages with Left Analog Stick
- PS4: With virtual keyboard fixed a bug of swapped X and O buttons