The weekend is finally here and that means it's time for our weekly DevBlog! What's been happening you ask? Well, if you've been following our progression on Steam, you'll notice that there has been quite a few updates this week. We've been taking full advantage of our testing branch releasing patch after patch.
The main theme this week has been bug fixing. We've had our bug nets out this week and we've been hunting down all kinds of bugs with the help of the community. Once we believe that we've got a solid build, we'll be moving the newer version of Atom Universe over to the Main Branch.
New Head Gear Coming SoonWhile the Programming and Design team have been focusing on the bug fixing side of things, the art team have been working away on the some new fashion accessories for you avatar, allowing you to have a bit more customization over your avatar, want to see? Of course you do!
Eve's looking stylish with her Aviator sunglasses.
Adam sure knows how rock wearing a Beanie Hat.
Weekly Developer Activity
- Build the entrance of the arcade plaza and added WIP art in The Hub
- Creating hats for the avatars
- Bug fixing (Bowling, new player menu, new internal UI system)
- Designing new chat interface and new interface for friends system
- Bug fixing on the server side of things
- Beginning work implementing the "friends" server code
- Scheduling more content and planning
- Deciding whether to join the Dark Side or Rebel Forces.