Since then, we've opened the doors of Atom Universe to the public on Steam Early Access and we’ve had an amazing response from the community who have been sharing their feedback across our social media channel and forums.
Toward the beginning of this week, March 8th we release a Hotfix patch containing some bug fixes. You’ll be able to find more details here of what was included in the patch.
Working with the community
And who knows, maybe the Development team might like one of your suggestions and it could pop up in one of our polls further down the line.
Weekly Developer Activity
- In the process of creating eyewear for the Avatars.
- Creating dance animations and poses.
- Re-Designing player menu and designing new shop interface.
- Bug fixes and improvements to the UI framework.
- Adding emojis to the server so they appear in the in-game menu and above the avatar correctly.
- Working on a block list that players to block troublesome players from contacting them.
- Implementing poses for the avatars.
- Implementing dances for the avatars.
- Logging community feedback and bug reports.
- Relaying information onto development team.