Additional Steam InformationSteam Players, you'll be able to access the latest version on our main branch. If you've been testing on our King Pin branch you will need to default back to the main branch. You'll be able to achieve this by doing the following:
- Open your Steam Client.
- Right Click on Atom Universe.
- Go to Properties.
- Head over the 'BETAS' Tab.
- Click on the drop-down menu.
- Select 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs'.
Patch notes follow as:
- Travel to The Hub (work in progress) with the portal from the Arcade Plaza.
- Help the Lost and Found department to find missing items around The Hub and in return you'll be rewarded with exclusive items.
- Additional head gear items are now available within the Avatar Customisation menu.
- You can now mute the audio from the option menu.
- Increased server capacity from 12 to 16.
- Import steam/PSN friends in the social menu.
- Find and add friends by the name (name is unique and initialised by the steam/PSN name).
- Interactive dance floor in Arcade Plaza: leaving a red trail when walking on it.
- In the Hub there are two screens playing streaming videos. Courtesy of PS Talent.