Over the last couple of weeks you may have noticed that we've being doing a lot of bug fixing with Atom Universe. While this bug fixing process seems like it has slowed down the flow of information for new features getting added into Atom Universe. This work and effort by the development team has been extremely beneficial and progressive for Atom Universe and we'll be going to more detail about this within a future DevBlog.
Community Poll Results
Earlier this week, we asked the question to the community. What type of Private Space you would like to see us work on next. You had the choice of three places to choose from:
- Medieval Tavern to banter with your friends
- Tree Top House located in the heart of a Jungle
- Space Station, looking down on plant earth
Well, the results are now in...(drum roll, please) You've decided that the next Private Space Atom Republic will work on is...The Tree Top House!
We'll be keeping everyone in the loop as this new Private Space progresses through the development phase.
And before we end this week's DevBlog, remember that 'top secret' project the art team was working on? Here's a first look:
Weekly Developer Activity
- Regressing bugs.
- Finished off the layout to our 'top secret' project.
- Various bug fixing.
- Improvements to the UI messaging.
- Server scalability testing.
- Regressing and fixing various bugs.
- Creating new video content for our YouTube Channel.
- Selected music for the next playlist to added into the Arcade Plaza.